Application Submission Check List
- 250 to 400 word essay describing the student’s interest in history, providing a brief biography of the student’s school or history-related activities
- Proof of acceptance at an accredited college or university.
- Letter of recommendation from a social studies instructor or history professor familiar with the student’s academic preparation.
- Deadline for application submissions is May 1, 2023.
- Applications will be reviewed by the Institute’s scholarship committee with the recipient being notified by June 1, 2023.
NOTE: Application must be submitted by a school faculty member of the student applicant.